Wednesday, May 1, 2024

HEALING POTENTIAL

 See feel, experience feel it as an energy that is tangible to you “I am living in a glorious, vital glowing vehicle, my body is well and healthy, and I respond to any treatment necessary with excellent results”. Because the logical mind wants to focus on what’s wrong and how to get rid of it, how to change it and it so as long as you focus on what’s wrong that’s the seed you’re sowing in your psyche. Moving to the place where you are contributing to your own well being with positive affirmation, not only I say it or I think it but I feel it, I accept it, I own the positives and forgive moving to the place of any kind of negatives, because whatever you put out whatever you’re focusing on magnifies. So the more you focus on trying to get well the more you block the healing potential Spirit would bring you

No comments:

Post a Comment